Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birth, Animation, Creation, and Divinity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Did you remember us? Come see what we have been up to!

Lets put on a show...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kira-Bani

Kira-Bani

Lets put on a show... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets put on a show...   Lets put on a show... - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:58 pm

Aria lightly slapped Fon's finger off of her face and whispered, "No, not broken but shhhhh." This just made Aria blush even more. "So a satellite huh? That's kind of interesting."Aria listened to Ren explain himself and felt a bit bad for him. It must be kind of lonely just being in space with no one really around, not even the humans. She glanced down at her feet thinking about the loneliness he must have felt. Her eyes sparked up when he asked her and Lavy to go retrieve something for him. "A black box you say? I'm pretty sure we can get it....but what is this black box?" Aria cocked her head to the side in a curious fashion. She knew her box that she carried around was the source of basically her everything so she wondered if it were something similar for him. Aria looked over at Fon, "Fon you are coming with me, if we do go." Fon intrigued Aria for some reason even if she was dangerous. A connection was felt and she wanted to get to know her more and perhaps teach her a bit more so that she won't just go and analyze everyone she sees.
Back to top Go down
http://priceless-panda.tumblr.com/
Radio

Radio

PostSubject: Re: Lets put on a show...   Lets put on a show... - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:49 pm

A soft touch connect her finger as she poked her and removed it from her. She looked at the finger for a bit then back at Aria. Not..broken.." She said softly for only Aria could hear then went back to her finger for a bit then stopped when she heard the male in front of them spoke of his small story and what he had left at the crash site. ""Crash site..." She said softly to herself then noted that he was a satellite.

She looked at the things that was wrapped by bandages and seen that were panels since he was a satellite which make sense of the them being right there. Fon heard of him speaking of a black box. In a way Aria had asked the question that she was thinking as well soon she was even told to come with her so she looked over to Aria. "..Why?" She asked since she didn't hear her name in the male's mouth of finding his black box.

Then she began to think about a bit then nodded. "Yes...come with...Aria.." She faced her again when she spoke then back at the male after words.
Back to top Go down
Bezyle

Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: Lets put on a show...   Lets put on a show... - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:44 pm

Lavy playfully moved his finger back and forth and then hopped away from Ren. When he spoke after taking his medicine, Lavy had a big bright smile that seemed to be getting bigger with every second. His glow was a vibrant yellow, that lit up the room floor, his clothes had shrouded most of it but his ankles were revealed causing a bright light. "Ren.... it sounds like the character from the human book I collect" When he heard that Ren didn't know what he had done for fun his light died down a lot. "Well that sucks... I guess we will have to teach you and fondles everything"

Leo overhearing the last bit of Lavy's words snapped the wheel on by accident, it was slightly due to shock when he made the realization that Lavy had no intention on separating from these people. He then looked at his watch and sighed, "Well Lavy we missed our meet up time due to this chaos... so I don't think that lead will be helping us get you your own spark" He frustratedly admitted. He then took the wheelchair and rolled it over to Ren, immediately turning around and scratching his head in frustration.

Lavy sighed, realizing he had further frustrated his brother but quickly dismissed it, "So Ren... we need to get you in your wheelchair and then we can all go" He was about to attempt to move Ren, but Leo stopped him, "He should stay here, but how about this I will go get the cube myself while the rest of you wait here.... I will come back with the caravan and then we can go back home." There was a slight disagreement between the brothers and Lavy looked over to Ren "Well Mr.Ren what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
http://zirexz.tumblr.com/
Ren Walker

Ren Walker

PostSubject: Re: Lets put on a show...   Lets put on a show... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:00 am

Ren looked fro Aria and Fon then to Lavy and Leo "...The black box...its...a backup device...in the event I fall out of orbit...the Black box is supposed to record and protect the information that caused me to fall in the first place" Ren paused as he took a breath; it still hurt to talk but it was getting easier "It's essentially an...external memory...I don't...remember anything, so I need it back" He replied "I dunno if its salvageable...but it's a part of me" He said before he grunted as he tried to move a bit; he was in a lot of pain but he figured the others getting him into the wheelchair would be bearable.

He smiled a little at Lavy; he wondered if this was what having friends felt like; he;d never had friends before, it was sort of nice to have their support "Its the only name, I remember" He admitted; he really didn't know if it was his own or if he stole it from someone else, in the end it no longer mattered "Help me up...I'm not lying here, any longer...than I have to" He said with a grunt of pain as he tried to sit up by himself, obviously determined to leave; one thing as for sure you couldn't fault his willpower and stubbornness.

Obviously it was near impossible for him to get up on his own with amount of broken bones he had but he was trying regardless.
Back to top Go down
http://the-angel-of-monday.tumblr.com/
Kira-Bani

Kira-Bani

PostSubject: Re: Lets put on a show...   Lets put on a show... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:11 pm

Aria was glad when Fon said she would travel with her. A small smile appeared on her face. She listened to Lavy and speak to Ren and was taken by surprise when he mentioned something that would allude to us being around each other for a while. Leo did not look so content with this idea. She looked over at him and just giggled. It seemed Lavy did a whole lot of unwanted things, but she was sure it was for the better. When Leo mentioned himself being the only one to go get the cube, Aria wasn't sure how to feel about it. Sure she wanted to go, but it would have been nice to stick around with Ren and get to know him a bit more.

Aria's ears perked up when Ren was talking about his box. Protect. Information. Memory. Indeed, it was something similar to her hard drive box. "Maybe if you get your box back your memories would return to you. That is...if we can retrieve it." Aria thought about his injuries for a while and then made a decision, "Leo is right though, you really shouldn't be going out quite yet. We can't have you get even more hurt on the way. Let's send Leo out this time and the rest of us can stay here with you. That way we can all get to know each other better." A large grin came across her face. She liked to meet new people and really get to learn about them. She looked over towards everyone to see what their thoughts were. "I'm pretty sure there are things around here that need to get done anyway." she stated this trying to be more convincing while also helping Ren into his wheelchair. She tried her best not to cause him any more pain.

Back to top Go down
http://priceless-panda.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets put on a show...   Lets put on a show... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets put on a show...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Abyss :: Sovereign-
Jump to: