Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birth, Animation, Creation, and Divinity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Did you remember us? Come see what we have been up to!

Thresh, Destiny Control, Limits Unfold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bezyle

Bezyle

Thresh, Destiny Control, Limits Unfold Empty
PostSubject: Thresh, Destiny Control, Limits Unfold   Thresh, Destiny Control, Limits Unfold EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:48 pm

Name:Thresh
Thresh, Destiny Control, Limits Unfold E37494127de91c9188f2392
Manufacture Date:Unkown
Hair Color:White
Eye Color: Unkown
Height: estimated at 5'2
Weight: unkown
Sexual Preference: "It's a secret!"
History:"I live forever, but I live everyday as if it's my last, for her. Without her life is meaningless she is my weapon she is my soul. You will all soon learn... how I unfold the limits through her wishes and prayers. You will see my Destiny Control.... when we unbind your soul. I will die, but I live forever. I will will build a perfectly destroyed world. I will make you all see what this planet has to offer but when you see it, it will already be too late.

I am king contradiction and I am king of Confirmation, I do not mean to confuse you I just mean to confuse you? I am insane and broken but don't worry I am perfect. It takes a million years naturally to reach the level of stupidity I have reach because what you all don't know is that we are all just devolved humans... you see in the beginning there was god... then this BITCH WENT AND FUCKED US OVER! it was truly magnificent she was so high she thought a snake was talking to her... but I am getting a bit too far ahead of myself... let me calm down... and tell you... in the beginning there was god.... god was this all powerful motherfucker who decided to abandon us and forsake us... and left angels and demons and celestial beings and humans oh the humans.... don't get me started with those brilliant mother fuckers.... he left them with that fucking free will and made them in his image he made a shit ton of gods get it... they were all gods...

Now I don't mean to shit on anyone else's religion... but I mean come on look at it this way... all the other gods out there were made in his image too or fuck the god I refer too was made in your gods image but once again I get off track.... ok the real beginning starts here.... in Sovereign I was walking down the street and all of sudden a fucking weed eater walks up to me and says... Hey you, yea I don't like you... yea FUCK YOU and he fucking hits me... like for no reason.... so my response.... I hate this place im out. So I left... then I found this girl and ooooo this girl is so fine... but before I step out of line again let me tell you... this girl means everything to me... and I would do anything... fucking anything to keep her alive."

Thresh is Alive!

Abilities: "You wanna get into my secrets? You wanna get into my head? mother nature is pissed off... and I am her messenger! that is all you need to know"

Equipment: Gas Mask
Appliance: "Now I leave you with this: When you have me, you feel like sharing me. But, if you do share me, you don't have me. What am I?"
Back to top Go down
http://zirexz.tumblr.com/

Thresh, Destiny Control, Limits Unfold
Page 1 of 1