Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birth, Animation, Creation, and Divinity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Did you remember us? Come see what we have been up to!

The Greatest Hate

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bezyle

Bezyle

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:25 pm

Thresh and Stainless, a relationship that was quite the unusual one,Thresh was a wild psychotic killer, his bloodthirst was constant and he had the patience and sanity of an angry baboon. Stainless was refined, classy even. He maintained his composure and never faltered, He held himself of high standard and always tried to meet the task at hand with his wit rather than his brawn. That is unless he met the one person who he held an unquenchable blood lust for. It was not enough that this person died, this person had to without a doubt suffer.

Thresh was sitting in a corner moaning to himself scratching into something with a small shard of glass. He had an emotionless expression but he would giggle as he carved into a human palm. He was slowly peeling away the layers of skin, care to make sure he wouldn't miss a layer. Behind him was stainless who was leaning against a wall his eyes closed, deep in thought but not out of touch with the outside world. The area was quite scenic, they were in an open area, a decrepit water fountain filled with change resided in the middle, of the area. Cracked streets of concrete, and grass laced the area around them, it was clear this place used to be very beautiful. The city walls surrounded it though, tall skyscrapers and clouds blocked out the sun. Old broken down cars, and busses littered the streets and the only salvation to this area was the occasional tiger lily that had sprouted from the ground. Stainless opened one eye to see the trampled flowers thresh had took it upon himself to kill. Thresh had felt his detest and instantly got up pushing the dagger against Stainless' skin. "You wanna go... I just had a strange sensation... you were mocking me in your mind" Thresh was a crazed lunatic and would always do this establishing his dominance between the two of them, because Stainless was among the two people that Thresh was forbidden to kill this is how he kept his partner in line.

Thresh slowly put the piece of glass away from Stainless' face and turned around, he went to step on more flowers and then turned to Stainless and held up a middle finger in rebellion. He then went back to his corner and sat down with his shard of glass. He looked up at Stainless one more time with a twitching right eye and a wide opened left eye. He began to panic and quickly put a gas mask on. He took deep breaths, "I don't know why she thinks I need you... trust me when this is all said and done.... I am going to kill you!" He rested his head against the wall breathing heavily as if he was having some kind of panic attack.

Stainless sighed and made his way to the opposite end of the park, he walked slowly and calmly, it was as if he was waiting for someone to show up, he let loose a small grin realizing that this person had arrived. The grin had a slight killing intent too it.
Back to top Go down
http://zirexz.tumblr.com/
Radio

Radio

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:18 pm

Tired and hurt. Mentally. He looked around trying to figure out where it was going but after a while his turned a highlight of cyber blue. It was a quick scan of the area it was different from where Navi was use to. Well everything had change so Navi had to make new location to install, adapt, the ground a muddy from where she stepped. Oh confused? Navi never knew what her gender was from the beginning of his awakening. She never thought it was really important to know.

He was a Navigator? A device to find location, so why did it mattered?

Her white bangs covered her blind eyes from the society, it was different to work on his own with someone telling him where to locate things but it felt slightly good as well. He gave out a long yawn while he walked though that didn't last long and stopped at his tracks when he felt someone was near.

He stopped at the border of the park. "Who's there?" He called out.
Back to top Go down
K!yO

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:42 pm

S-sooo... This should be enough this time... right? A shady man stood by a tree accompanied by a female. He held a stack of cash up to her shaking nervously. She gave him a grin as she snatched the money from his hand. A laugh escaped her lips as she counted it off. "Well honey, we'll see. You know how this game goes." She said with a wink. The mans eyes became enlarged along with a greedy smile on his face. "Yah, yah, yah, just do it!" She laughed again and grabbed the zipper of her hoodie. "Ok sweetie, here we go." She began to pull the zipper down. She began to show a bit of cleavage, when suddenly, she lost grip of the zipper. "Up... Sorry honey, better luck next time? Hehe...." The man instantly became fueled with rage. "But.... But... THIS IS THE EIGHTEENTH TIME THIS HAPPENED!" He grabbed a hold of her shoulders and shook her violently "NOW QUIT FUCKING WITH ME AND GIVE ME WHAT I WANT." She chuckled with a smile. "Okay, time to calm down now...." Her arms transformed to a robotic exterior, then grabbed a hold of him, restraining his entire body with one hand. "Cheyne .... Stop...." He said gasping for air. "Now now, this will only hurt for a bit." She said with a smile, pinching his shoulder with her other hand, shattering it instantly. The man shrieked in terror then blacked out from the pain. "Now when you calm down, come see me again for another try, okay?" She said as she released her grip on him, dropping the poor man to the ground.

Cheyne turned away from the scene "Well, another days work..." Her attitude changed quickly as she noticed the man ahead of her. Stainless wasn't exactly he favorite person. "Well if it isn't another sore loser... I thought I was done with you, are you just stalking me now? Is that really all you can resort to?" She said teasing him, waiting for a reaction to play on.
Back to top Go down
Bezyle

Bezyle

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:52 pm

Thresh had somehow morphed his way away from the all the sudden chaos that was about to ensue and then made his way behind Navi, He grinned and let out a small whisper. "I am right behind you..." He then yelled as loud as he could to signal the start of his chaos. His yelling soon followed several forms of laughter, he took the shard of glass he had earlier and held it against Navi's neck, "So a little sport before dying... you see... I like to play with my victims, and you are so lucky you should no my day was going to be really boring without you around!" Thresh then took his shard of glass and stabbed himself in the hand dripping his blood onto Navi, "I can only guess that you are very very new to the way things work so I will explain the rules... it's a kill or be killed world out there baby! and you are about to be killed fresh meat... so your best bet is to fight me back!" His blood then dripped elsewhere and he stared waiting for the blood to hit the ground.

Meanwhile...

Stainless did not bother saying a word before unsheathing his sword, and throwing the sheath at Cheyne. "You filth! I will pay you back one hundred fold for what you did to mother!" His character changed completely as he slightly went into a blind rage, he goes down on his knees and a mist of energy surrounded him, "Accessing the Asura Archive! Executing my Thema! Cascade!" The water from the nearly dry fountain then began to flow once more, and to an even bigger surprise the water was now surrounding Stainless. "We don't need to bother exchanging words... you know this game all too well... " He stood ready as the smell of fresh cut spring flowers filled the area.

The smell of course spread and the flowers and plants in the area all died, the air grew moist and a fog began to brew, meanwhile Thresh stood there looking at his blood hit the ground over and over again... He was waiting for Navi to attempt to fight back, he was eager for the hunt but he had for the very moment been distracted by the color red.
Back to top Go down
Radio

Radio

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:33 am

Navi eye gave a small twitch of discomfort of the male that decided to come forth. Though he stood where he was as the other male spoke and gave him a small glare even though he doesn't show much emotion in his eyes. "You ever heard of the saying, Never to play with your food?" She said feeling the cold glass shard near his neck then heard something piercing flesh and the smell of a weird smell. Blood? It wasn't her's.

Drips of wetness formed on his sweater making it damp. He gave it a quick touch of the damp cloth now smelling of iron then her eyes became a highlight of cyber blue installing the location once more and seeing the person near him. Threatening him at that. But he couldn't get much detail of the figure but at least a outline.

The male spoke again. Doesn't he know that his bleeding? A worry but disgust almost showed on her face but it was quickly hidden by Navi's bangs, he spoke of the rules. Navi faced him once he was finished, he put his guard up ready for him. He didn't like how this male was at all, the way his brain work just wasn't right.

"Fine. If that is the only thing that I can do then fine." He moved his hair out his face a bi but barely.
Back to top Go down
K!yO

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:52 am

Cheyne stepped out of the way of the oncoming sheath. "Why so hasty now? I told before, I was just shaking her hand....poor thing just couldn't hold under the pressure, hehe." She took a few steps toward him as an aura surrounded her. "Access Mansuya..... Access granted. Execute Thema... Desire." She dug her grappler claw into the ground, pulling out a mid sized rock. "Come to think of it.... I don't even remember her voice!~" She said playfully. The rock then altered it's form, changing into that of Stainless' mother. The head let out a shriek of pain and terror. "Oh yes! That sounds very much like her, it's all coming back to me now." She giggled as she tightened her grip, crushing the females head with ease. "Can it mama's boy, like I'm gonna forget what you did to me? In your dreams."
Back to top Go down
Bezyle

Bezyle

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:36 pm

Thresh chuckled, "Let the games begin!" He yelled as he raised his hand in the air, "Accessing! Naraka Archive! Execute! Control~!" The wind began to howl, and the ground beneath them began to shake, "Good luck!" The environment began to change rapidly as flowers, trees, plants all began to sprout and grow rapidly, they would all bind together into one giant freak of mother nature. "Smash him... Smash him till he cries!" Thresh held a huge grin on his face as the giant root quickly came falling down on Navi, you could hear thresh's laughter as he began to climb the root hopping from branch, to vine, to tiny stub of plant growth. If it wasn't so destructive one would say his abilities were beautiful, and creative.

The vines would thrash away at the concrete violently, as if the plant had a mind of its own. The attacks were so wild and rampant that it wasn't long before a huge dust cloud covered the entire area where Navi and thresh had been standing. It was so smoky that if one were viewing the battle from a distance they would have no clue of what exactly was going on.

Stainless, gasped, "You self absorbed whore... that was for the greater good" He held up his palm as waves of scorching hot water came rushing towards Cheyne, he followed up, by jumping on one of the waves and riding them towards her his sword aimed towards her head. The water held a soapy residue to it which made its colors seem pink, to the careful eye. His sword was enshrouded with bubbles, made from the mixture of soap, water, and air in the area. The bubbles would expand in size before he slashed away the bubbles causing them to disperse and fly towards Cheyne as well.
Back to top Go down
K!yO

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptySun May 12, 2013 4:23 pm

She raised a brow, analyzing the situation. "Come now sweetie, don't be all bitter now, hehe~" She slammed her arms into the ground, raising the earth around her to a higher level and creating multiple tremors offsetting the oncoming waves. She then leaped backward avoiding the bubble residue. "What's all this extra now... Bubbles? Ok..." Cheyne tossing rocks she'd pull from the ground toward Stainless. Her thema would then alter them to spiked spheres.
Back to top Go down
Radio

Radio

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:13 pm

Blankly he listen until the ground began to shake and the wind howled of war as well as the screeching of a monster that was raised from the male. With a groan and clench of his teeth he covered his face with his arm half way. Quickly he began to think putting a plan or two together, she could hear the faint but hear of a called of the male. Navi could hear the quick slice of the wind come down to her but she wasn't fast to move out the quickly. She gave out a small pain groan when she rolled away from the monster and coughed, she wasn't dead that she knew but she was painfully hurt.

Navi stood himself up hearing laughter from the thick dust around them. He knew it was dust and dirt, he couldn't see a thing with his navigation on, not even a outline. Though his eye stayed its highlighted cyber blue. It stood out a bit from the brown dust bowl. Soon though his thoughts was easily interrupted by another attack they he barely made it from, he kept his navigation on, it gave soft statics now and then from the interruption. Navi closed his fists and broke into a run feeling nothing but wind and dirt. When another attack went for him Navi turned his body around and threw a piece of concrete from the broken ground. It could give it a clean cut if it hit the monster or the lunatic. Since she was blind he couldn't give a good throw. Wrong. She gave good throws it always accurate. The noise gave it a big boost that it would hit.

With flip backwards he dodged the other attack easily now. He half understood how the monster work since it's attacks was..you could say. Brainless. And plus he wasn't in the dust bowl anymore, for a while that is, but it was enough to know where he was again. Once he caught his breathe he was getting ready to speak but it again the monster attacked. Did it feel any pain at all, if it been hit by the piece of large sharp concrete? He had to think this through she needed to know what kind of monster it was. He had to get hit by it. So waited for a while for it get to him and with that he felt the grassy whip hit him across her body. He couldn't help but gave out a small whimper once he hit the ground after flying a couple of inches or yard from where he stood. She gave out a coughs and whimpers. It was some type of plant. He needed to find something that would destroy.

He was glad that he worked for the military or would have died by now or earlier.

Last edited by Radio on Mon May 13, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bezyle

Bezyle

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Thresh, felt the tid bits of impact and then he heard it and giant grin on his face appeared once more, "A whimper..." He couldn't help but laugh and giggle holding his sides as he fell onto his back and rolled around on his giant plant monster for a bit. "You actually did it... you actually cried..." The plant beast then peered through the dust bowl with a burst of speed and stared down at Navi, Thresh was atop the beast, as the plants slowly formed the shape of a head. A collection of roses formed in two sockets representing eyeballs, as the beast blinked once, and then a blast of oxygen came rushing from what appeared to be the beast mouth. "So... I feel it need be you tell me your name before I kill you... so when we make the stone to give thanks too we can carve your name onto it..." The beast had thorns for teeth, and a collection of tomatoes formed its nose. The rest of its body was nothing but a long vine, which could be seen as the dust cleared. You could see where the piece of concrete was lodged into the throat of the beast, but because of its plant likes construction it really took no damage, clearly the only way to stop the beast was to either go for the one controlling it or to get rid of all the plant life in the area.

A rose popped up behind Navi acting as an eye, as the rose blossomed a single bee came flying out of it, it was not a normal bee as it was a sample of wildlife of the current era. It was electronic as it flew around Navi as if taunting her.

The bubbles flew into the rock like spheres and stopped the momentum causing them to fall where they landed. The offset of the waves caused Stainless to jump off and continue his own forward rushing movement, but he stopped when the spiked spheres came towards him. "Rise!" He raised his hand and a wall of water slowed them enough to where he could deflect them with his sword. Using the wall of water he made he then sent another single wave at Cheyne this time he climbed inside it forming an aqua jet affect his sword aimed at her chest.
Back to top Go down
K!yO

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:53 pm

"You were always a troublesome boy, you know?" Cheyne said with a pout. instantly she began unearthing rocks of a larger proportion, tossing them towards the waves. As they traveled they transformed into sponges the size of mini vans, instantly absorbing the water, dramatically shrinking the waves size. Reacting to the heat of the water, the sponges exploded releasing sonic pulses around Stainless at such a temperature the water began to evaporate. Cheyne retreated back to the tree where she once was to avoid his oncoming attack.
Back to top Go down
Radio

Radio

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:27 am

Navi looked at the outlined beast in front of him, making a disgust face that hide behind her bangs as he listened to the lunatic's laughter of his pain. He seen that a new outlined was forming. "What the?" She continued to look through her cyber blue eyes as it now and then statics but barely. Navi coughed at the burst of air. No something was different about this one. His lungs began to slightly burn from this new taste in them.

Oxygen.

He growled lightly really getting annoyed of this thing but that thought went away he seen a small outline on the creature so she squint her eyes to look closer. Bingo. Navi found where the lunatic was located. Her eyes gave small white flash and numbers ran past her eyes then stopped turning back to cyber blue. "Now why would I do that? Giving a lunatic my name is a great idea and dieing from one too." She said her voice showed how she naturally spoke. Sarcasm and a hint of sassy to it. Navi then seen the outline of the concrete that was in it's throat. It didn't work. Navi turned around quickly. A bee. A huge electronic bee. She watched the bee closely seeing it going around Navi.

What was it up too? Navi examined it for quick bit knowing that he needed to get lunatic first. Soon he seen the stinger. It was big enough to be a sword or something, a weapon. Just needed to get that stinger. Another quick plan. With a quick breather he waited for it get close to his back then with a jump, Navi spun himself around giving a hard kick to the bee's wing. He hit it twice before landing back down on his feet and hands.
Back to top Go down
Bezyle

Bezyle

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:48 pm

Thresh was slightly peeved that Navi violently attacked his pet, but then again he did not care but so much because he intended on killing Navi anyway. "You know people like you deserve to live... just so you can hurt some more... but how about this... if you tell me your name... I will give you a handicap... if you can defeat this beast... you can live for another day... but after that day is over I will come to hunt you everyday with a new challenge!" The beast then roared and leaned upwards to look down on Navi, as it began to take in sunlight. Its body glowed a bright green, "You have five seconds to give me your name and get out of the way" He held up his palm with his fingers and thumbs extended, his thumb went down first followed by his pinky, leaving only three seconds for Navi to react at this point.

Stainless water was disrupted again so his attack wasn't as powerful as he had wished, when he jammed into the tree his sword pierced through it but in the wrong location. "And you were always a bottom feeder" He pulled his sword out then drained it of its water, causing the tree to rain a water like substance all over Stainless and Cheyne, A giant steam dragon came from all the evaporated water, along with a giant water tortoise as well. The dragon would charge a beam of light from its mouth, and the tortoise would swing its fist down towards Cheyne as well. Stainless quickly moved away from the tree, because one way or another it was about to no longer exist. "Lets see your small prize toys do something about this"
Back to top Go down
Radio

Radio

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:01 pm

Navi put his foot on the bee's side seeing it would no longer fly with just one wing he bend down to rip the stinger off of it. It did toke a while but not to long. He turned with the curved stinger in his hand, seeing the outlined began to gave out a light losing its black lines. The monster was glowing. The male began to speak of giving Navi the will to live once more but he would have to give him his name and get chase for the rest of his life from this guy. Navi was a bit confused of this tactic. He really wanted her name, fine. "Navi." He spoke which gave him at least 1 second and he only a 2 seconds to move out the way and attack.

Her navigation went off when only she could see was white now she could only see black again. Navi, hoping and praying, moved out the way from the blast or what ever that was coming to her. She land on the ground that she far from her last spot her eyes changed back to navigation mood and looked. He moved her hands feeling that the stinger wasn't there she looked around and found it quickly she grabbed it. Toke a quick breath, pulled her arm back, and threw the stinger straight for the male.
Back to top Go down
K!yO

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:08 pm

A look of disqust came across her face "Ew, get this crap off of me!" She began pulling at her as she pulled a plastic-like film off of her body from head to toe. "There, much better~" Cheyne eyeballed the STEAM beasts for a moment and chuckled. She picked up the body of the male she encountered earlier by his legs. "Sorry hun, but this is gonna' hurt a little more than last time k?!~" In an instant his body became the of a fan far larger than herself. She began waving it frantically as massive blades of wind emitted from it as the STEAM turtle charged her. Catching eye of STEAM dragon, she tossed the fan in its direction as it continued to release blades of wind as a means to disrupt the STEAM dragons attack.
Back to top Go down
Bezyle

Bezyle

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Thresh would then lower his pointer finger, then from there his ring finger and then he stopped to look at his middle finger. When he head Navi's name he could not help but smirk, "Well then... lets hope you survive today... because I am going to have fun hunting you!" The plant beast then shot a beam of vicious light from its eyes, and mouth that scorched the ground leaving an imprint of its face. Thresh chuckled seeing the stinger come at him, "I suppose" He caught the stinger with both hands, and nearly lost his balance, ending his statement before it could begin. It was sharp and it cut into his hands but he did not mind, after all he didn't need his hands for this fight, he took the stinger and began to scan the ground to see if Navi survived.

He did not spot her right away so to his disappointed face he almost was ready to think she couldn't have made it out of the blast range. "Navi! are you dead!" He began to laugh again holding the stinger in his hand. It was now covered in his own blood. He flicked the blood off, and pointed it at a random spot. "Lets make sure she is dead!" The beast then began to burn random parts of the area, shooting blast after blast after blast until its glow slowly died down. The beast then began to take in more sunlight, to charge a series of beams once more.

The steam dragon was blown away before he could attempt to do much but the water tortoise from before slammed his fist into Cheyne, this of course made Cheyne become absorbed into the liquid being, that the tortoise was. The beast was mixed with soap of course, and this would slowly eat away at the colors of Cheyne's clothes. "Become clean!" Stainless would then order the tortoise to disperse and reform into a liquid prison. "This would be checkmate" the water prison was a tightly compressed ball of soap and water, there should have been enough pressure to stop movement, and more and more water was being added to the ball from the sources of water in the area such as the fountain. Eventually this would form a giant sphere of water that shadowed over stainless.
Back to top Go down
K!yO

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:10 pm

The fan began to make a round trip, reacting to Cheyne's thema within the sphere. The fan collided with the sphere, rapidly cutting away at it with a ferocious amount of wind cutting away at it, then finally exploding the sphere of water. Due to the fan actually being a person, his core reacted to the explosion on a higher scale evaporating water along with it. As the smoke cleared, a large plastic egg could be seen with Cheyne opening it from the middle dry as a bone. "Hmm, didn't think there'd be enough water in that scrawny little tree, let alone this whole nasty park to do all that now." She looked at Stainless with a smile. "You must have some anal beads at home, because you just love pulling stuff outta' your, now don't 'cha hun?"
Back to top Go down
Radio

Radio

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:04 pm

Dust and nothing but more dust formed around them at each shot that the monster made. Navi's ears ring when on of the blast was near him when he moved out the way he shook his head and starting getting up off the ground. He needed to closer. Navigation on, Negative mode. The blast didn't help much of finding him. He had to try and keeping dodging and hope he doesn't get tired while doing it. Navi seen a bunch of colors, like maybe pinkish purple and bluish purple. He looked up and seen a blue and greyish white. He had to make this quick.

Navi broke into a run then with a enough speed and jumped up grabbing onto the tough vines he began his climb up on the monster's back. Keeping her footing on the creature making sure not the slip. Every time it glowed it would hurt her eyes so quickly she turned off the navigation going blind once more. At times she was glad that she was. Navi continued to pull herself up now and then having to stop when it decided to blast to the earth, well whats left of it.As she gotten closer, the middle of the back close to the shoulder, she could smell iron.

There was blood in the air, it was close.

She most have hit him with the stinger. Navi pulled herself up one last time without knowing it and didn't feel anything else, she must be at the shoulder. With one hand at a time she pulled herself up and on top of the shoulder of the monster. Quickly back to regular mode, black and white, she found herself behind him.

Navi gave out a spit and breather it was heavy. "Hey," he began. "I didn't catch your name."
Back to top Go down
Bezyle

Bezyle

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:31 pm

Thresh hearing her he turned around and stared at her for a moment, "You continue to amuse me to no end... you show so much promise..." He took of his gas mask and threw it on the beast head. "Look... this is the face of the man that will end your life... no one else will have the glory" Thresh then walked up close to Navi putting his face in hers, he took his blood drenched and decrepit hand and moved the hair out of her eyes to get a closer look at her face, and to make sure she could get a good look at hers. He left blood stains in her hair and then back away from her. "Well with that being said... my time is up... and apparently mother needs me to accomplish another task... I will leave you with this hulking beast to deal with of course and our deal still stands" He then turned his back on Navi and looked forward his beast was at full power once more. "Well I suppose you think you have won with me leaving and all... we can't be too sure about that can we..." The vines then grabbed Navi, and began to pull her down inside of the beast. "By the way... not that it matters to you but they call me Thresh!"

The vines then pulled Navi down inside the beast, as thresh quickly jumped off and began to make his way towards Stainless. The beast's vines would pull Navi all the way to the beast core, its heart made of a single spark as if it were just like all the other life forms. The beast would then push Navi into its burning spark in an attempt to absorb her entirely, her only real hope of survival was getting rid of the vines that now surrounded her, and disconnecting the beasts spark.

Thresh had arrived just in time to see Cheyne break free of Stainless water prison technique. "Having a little trouble are we weakling" He looked up at Cheyne and scoffed he too, not being to keen on her but his feelings were nothing compared to Stainless.

Stainless was baffled at her constant ability to avoid his techniques, "You have always been like this, never attacking or fighting back you just taunt and tease!" He then pulled all the water towards him, it surrounded him, he then looked up into the sky and the clouds slowly began to spiral and fuse, pouring water down onto his already amassed amount of water, this of course had a drizzle effect on the area. "Now there is no way you can avoid my attacks now!" He clapped his hands together as the flow of the drizzle all accumulated towards Cheyne
Back to top Go down
Radio

Radio

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:58 pm

Yes it unexpected but at the same it was he watched as Thresh went closed to him. To close to may add. Navi felt the blood on his hair he could feel that the male was looking at him. His eyes white. Of course. Navi moved his hand from his face heard him spoke as he walked away from him. "Mother?" His brow raised with a bit of curiosity of the word until he heard the next words fro him. He was going to leave Navi with this monster. "Coward." He spat to him he was one nothing but hiding behind a big plant of destruction Navi reached his hand out to him but was stopped. He felt something grab hold of him but his legs. "Eh?!" Navi looked down trying to pull his legs up to move it didn't work the vines was strong slightly crushing angles to keep hold.

She glared at Thresh as he continued on his leave finally he gave Navi his name, Thresh. Navi would remember it as much as he would remember her's. First she needed to get out of this thing. Navi continued being sucked into the beast it almost felt a like quick sand to her, the last thins she could slightly see was his outlined before she disappeared into the beast's body. Leaves cut her cheeks the farther she went down, she would struggle to get her foot free from the vines. But so far nothing worked.

After a while she stopped to calm herself and think over whats going on and how to attack it. Though her spark began to beat rather quickly then normal. As if its disappearing or something. What little movement that she could make but stopped, it was burning sensation around her. What was it? She began to move away as much as she could. Navi knew he wasn't going to move anymore then he was, soon something tight wrapped around his body keeping him from moving anymore then he was. Pulling him closer to the spark. The closer he gotten the lesser he moved, he had to do something quick.

With a wiggle of his left he moved quick, of course it hurt like hell, once it was finally out slowly in all his strength he reached for the beast's spark, it burned, and grabbed it once his hand went through the vines that protected it. Navi began to pull to get out the vines and pull out the spark.
Back to top Go down
K!yO

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:15 pm

Cheyne look toward the sky. "Huh... rain again..." She pulled half of the plastic egg back over herself as it then resealed underneath her. The egg began to roll in place as if it were revving up. As the concentration of rain approached her, the egg began to propel out of the condensed area toward Stainless, the egg sprouted two robotic arms such as Cheyne's. "Now maybe if we could cut the distractions, we could get somewhere~."
Back to top Go down
Bezyle

Bezyle

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:14 am

The beast would slowly fall apart as the vines came apart from the core, albeit the beast had not abandoned fighting Navi, sending vine after vine to stop her. In the end though as the core lost stabilization it began to fuse into Navi's core giving her more power making the vines get weaker eventually the beast itself was going to fall apart but not before leaving Navi with a lasting wound. The vines began to form thorns all around that would cleaved and cut into Navi's skin as the beast crumbled it would leave Navi lying in a puddle of blood and chlorophyll. Navi would come out of this situation stronger thanks to absorbing the beast core, she potentially could have gained another thema. She just had to survive and heal long enough to be able to use it.

Thresh now else where felt the core of his beast evaporate from existence, he grinned and could not help but smile with glee... "Well mother... I hope you are happy... if she is strong enough... we have found a potential vessel" Thresh looked up into the sky towards the spaceship with a grin on his face, he then looked back to stainless. "Well if you want to keep messing around with this one I am going to leave... I have much more fantasizing to do now that I have a new thing to keep me occupied" He then took his leave of the water battle field he casually walked through all the chaos his hair soaked and the water washing away his blood soaked clothes.

Stainless chuckled, "You think hiding in an egg, like a baby in the womb, will protect you!" He took his sword and threw it at the egg attempting to penetrate inside it, the momentum of the objects potentially clashing being ideal for Stainless. He then skyrocketed upwards into the sky to avoid his own collision with the egg, using a water jet propulsion type of movement. "Boil the egg!" The water was indeed hot causing the egg to heat up, "I hope its hot enough for you in there" The water would hit the egg and as it accumulated the water would begin to coil into steam once more to repeat the process, it was the equivalent of being in a giant pot, the cloud above them being forced down like a lid was above it.
Back to top Go down
Radio

Radio

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:37 pm

As the beast would torn apart once the spark was gone he thought it would be over. But sadly it wasn't it was going to try to take Navi with him, the pierce of thorns went into his skin making drips of blood appear from his body. He bit his bottom lip in pain as he put his hand over the torn cover vines getting a grab of he try to pull from it but it just squeezed tighter like a snake. Tears ran down his cheek blood that was on his cheeks ran down with it. His hand even began to bleed from the thorns as while Navi felt it push in deeper....finally it released as it crumbled down.

Navi fell along side it crashing into the earths hard dirt ground. Dust all around the land site of the destruction that was left. Her body impacted and a explosion of pain filled her. She couldn't even make a whimper of how it hurt. Blast, whipped from veins, crushed with and without thorns. Now she fell from a huge monster that could have killed her. Her eyes was static when she tried to opened them and look around. Negative mode. There was blood every where the smell iron and spilling from her Navi turned her head a bit and see an unusual liquid it smelled of plant, chlorophyll. Navi body was facing up towards the sky, her back on the ground.

His head was aching in pain. He watched as the blood and the chlorophyll touch began to dance into a mix, it could be toxic or not, but it wouldn't matter he would die from a lack blood lost. Usually Navi wouldn't be like this but seeing how much his was losing, you would say the same thing. The blood mixer began to look like fingers reaching towards him and into his body. The mode turned back black of his blindness. Either he went back or he died, she wasn't to sure.

Complete silence as well.

Navi awoke his head throbbed with a headache he began to rub his head and sat up. His body felt so stiff with a of blinks numbers ran through his eyes and changed the mode to black and white. The blood was gone? "W-What happened?" He looked down seeing his body was healed though he could still feel where the pain that those thorns entered.

His face emotionless with confusion he could even express it at the moment. He seen every thing was different from the outlines, as if nothing happened. How long was he out. Navi stood up and just as fast he was up he fell down on his knees, legs was asleep so he began to rub them a bit then try standing up again. It was a little wobbly and dizzy at this so he decided to stay down for awhile to clear his head for now.
Back to top Go down
K!yO

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:48 pm

"Aww sweety, how'd you know I liked going to the sauna, have you been peepin' on me lately?" She taunted as the egg began to accelerate. Slamming one of it's arms into the ground as a ramp like structure emerged with an angle curved toward Stainless. "And the jump!"Cheyne's speed propelled her off the ramp ramp, through the clouds on a straight shot toward Stainless.
Back to top Go down
Bezyle

Bezyle

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:43 pm

Stainless chuckled, "Activating the Preta Archive... Executing My Thema!" He leaped out to grab a hold of his sword that was now lodged inside of the egg, grabbing a hold of it He would be pulled forward by the momentum of the direction the egg was moving. He in a sense hooked himself on for the ride. "Cascade!" His sword then began to send a solid flow of boiling hot water into the egg from where it had pierced inside. The water was enough to boil whatever was inside, and one could see the water bursting out of the spot where the sword had managed to stab its way into. His sword was a ferocious bright red, showing how hot it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Greatest Hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Hate   The Greatest Hate Empty

Back to top Go down

The Greatest Hate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Abyss :: Calista-
Jump to: