Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birth, Animation, Creation, and Divinity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Did you remember us? Come see what we have been up to!

Genesis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Genesis   Genesis EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:36 pm

Genesis 47892207

There was life and there was technology... man could only think of ways to strengthen the bond between them. They tried several projects, they created game systems, virtual realities for them to live in. They used technology in everyday task to eat and to move from one place to another. This would eventually not be enough for man... man wanted to become one with technology, man wanted to become capable of doing things that a man should never be capable of doing. They began to develop a new form of technology one that would accomplish their goals... a forbidden technology that would drain the earth of its natural resources more than any of mans projects.

Man never saw the fruit of this project, as it did not complete itself until after they were wiped out. During man's very last moments he sent out a transmission and this transmission was heard by every single one of the creations of a unique occurrence.

The Great Transmission

"The dates and times for this event are recorded in this transmission, I am the last of my crew and we have done all we can to suspend them in animation me being the last of many there is nothing else I can do... but issue out this message left behind by my commander..."

Quote :
-Begin Transmission-

In the sky orbiting the planet is a vessel housing the galaxies most dangerous weapon... It is our exterminator... we built it and it destroyed us all. I don't know if there are any more survivors out there... but I know my life is coming to an end... I send this message not in the hopes of continuing my work or passing on my legacy... this is simply a warning to all living things... do not let anything off that ship.... do not trust anything off that ship... and when it lands... and it will land.... When it touches the planet.... all hope is lost..."

-End Transmission-

These were the dying words of the last human being on the planet... the messages were heard by every sentient on the planet.... and while the messages were recorded the direct coding was not. For the past three years after that transmission we have lived in fear and that ship grows ever closer. We have spent the last few years aimlessly searching for the coding... the original message... in hopes of preventing this tragedy, and through our searches we have made remarkable breakthroughs in terms of self development and upgrades. Learned the ways of the humans and recreated their way of life. Under the instruction of our leader Vez, we crafted a city, and followed that up we went out to find our destinies.

In our destinies lies an end to our struggle...
There is a darkness over our homes... a darkness that we can not avoid. It is created by that ship and the threat that lives on it. I vow as your leader to end this threat and save our home by all means.
Genesis Banxt
Back to top Go down

Genesis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out Of Character :: Announcements-
Jump to: